We are filming an Afrikaans reality television series.
The series is for candidates who wants & needs to lose weight between the range of 10 – 40 kilograms.
The purpose of the series will be to film a Slender Wonder patient’s 16-week progress on the programme and share this with the viewers.
In the interim we are looking for possible candidates to enter. Once the concept is finalised we will start with interviews and choose the best suitable candidates.
- Someone who isn’t currently on Slender Wonder and hasn’t been in the past.
- You must be comfortable with camera crew filming you and your private life from time -to time.
- You must a have clear criminal record.
- Be comfortable in front of the camera and not be camera shy.
- Your start weight and progress will be made public on several platforms.
- You must be over the age of 18
- The candidate must be able to speak Afrikaans fluently
- You must be willing to travel to your chosen Slender Wonder doctor and to where the production team requires you to do so. (Own transport required)
- Candidates must be from the Johannesburg or Pretoria areas
- Application cut off date is 28 June 2019
In order to be considered a candidate please CLICK HERE to download and complete the form.
Send your application form before or on 28 June 2019.
Please note: The series hasn’t been confirmed as yet, as soon as it has been confirmed & finalized we will get in touch with you.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
**Only one full length photo is needed**
Download the application form by clicking HERE.